Monday, March 10, 2008

Morning Coffee

Every day I wake up with my Lord. My children get settled, watching their favorite shows. I get my coffee and begin reading the most precious words ever written. I have found that I am not a very nice person if I do not first give my day over to Jesus, my Lord. I began doing this just one short year ago and, wow, how my days have changed. If I give my first to God then he helps me the rest of the way.

I have now in just one year; read the entire Bible, memorized the book of James, MOPS discussion group leader, attend two different bible studies every week, gave my testimony in front of 90 women from the community, and I am leading a women’s bible study on "Falling in love with your Lord" once a month. Needless to say my life has been busy during this past year.
It is amazing what God will do with your life if you just let him. It all starts with a prayer, then you have to be willing to open the doors he leads you to. It is work, you have to be committed, it is so worth it. This is the highest high, the wildest ride that I have ever been on. Thank you God for saving my life!

No comments: