Sunday, June 21, 2009

Gift From God

You are my husband, my lover, my friend. I am so thankful for you. Do you know how proud I am of you. I love to tell people that you are my husband. I love that! When you enter the room my whole body lights up. You have fulfilled every desire that I have ever had. I love to be with you. God knew exactly what he was doing when he gave me you. I could not see just how much I needed you. I could not see just how much you would help me to heal. You have fulfilled every dream that I could have ever dreamed. You are the perfect man, my perfect husband, the one that was made just for me. I cannot imagine how my life would be without you. You came to me at just the right time. I am so thankful for you.

As the years pass and our boys get older, I am so thankful that you are the one they want to be like. I am constantly telling them they are going to grow up "just like you." I am so thankful that they want to be like you. We are all so blessed to have you leading our family. You guide us with your integrity and strength. You allow me to see what a real man is. You are the perfect man. If others would watch and learn from your example, they too could have such a blessed home. You have led our home with the strength of Christ, so that now there is true life in our home.

Thank you for helping me with the house. Thank you for helping me with dinner. Thank you for being a good father for our boys. Thank you for working so hard during the day, then putting work off at night for your family. Thank you for providing for me the best you can. Thank you for having a good reputation; I love having your name upon me. Thank you for not being lazy. Thank you for staying pure, even now. Thank you for having integrity. Thank you for being so strong. Thank you for loving me as Christ loves his church. Thank you for sacrificing yourself for me every day. Thank you for caring about my feelings. Thank you for holding me when I cry. Thank you for desiring only me. Thank you for doing your job well. Thank you for making love to me every day in the way you live, every day. Thank you for making it so easy for me to respect you. Thank you for being so steady. Thank you for continuing in your faithfulness.

Year after year, I fall more madly in love with you. You are my heavy lifter. You are my lover. You are better than the man of my dreams. You are the best man for raising my children. They are blessed to have you as their example. They are blessed to become like their father. You are truly a good man. Happy Father's day, my love...my lover...my guide...my all. I love you, man from God. You are the best gift, I never deserved. Thank you...

No comments: